Are you facing the Nitrado Ark Server Not Responding error? Don’t worry. I have some easy fixes. Check out this step-by-step guide that can help you to fix the Ark problem in a jiffy. In the below sections you’ll learn everything about ARK server and how to resolve the problem.
What is ARK?
Ark is an action-adventure video game. This survival game was developed by Studio Wildcraft in a collaboration with a few other gaming companies. The game can be played on multiple platforms like Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux and also on consoles like PS 4 and Xbox One. But the ARK Server Not Responding error is a common issue that the users face.
How to Resolve ARK Server Not Responding?
Solutions of this problem are mentioned below.
Check for updates
If you are connected to a specific game server and encountering the server error, you can try to restart the launcher. Also, try to restart the game client, and re-establishes the connection between your computer and the game servers again. If it is due to server down, it can be solved in the next moment.
Due to corrupted installation files or an improper installation process, the problem can occur. Let’s verify the game’s integrity by following the steps below.
- Click the Start button
- Select Steam Client; you can also double-click on the Steam Client icon from your desktop to launch it.
- Inside the client, select Open Library
- Then do a right-click on Ark: survival Evolved
- Next, select Properties and go to Local Files
- Locate the Verify Integrity of game files and Select run
- Now, this kit will scan for the corrupted files and replace them with the proper ones.
You can also read: Audio Services Not Responding in Windows 10
Follow the next method if it does not help.
If you are trying to open ARK with background programs running on your computer, you may face the server problem. Also, if your antivirus firewall is activated, then it is consuming a lot of data and that’s the reason why you are encountering the server down problem. So, follow these steps to tweak your firewall:
- Right-click on the antivirus icon from the system tray
- From the pop-up menu, find and click on the Disable for 1hour option. This will turn off your antivirus to allow your ARK gaming system receive and send data from the server
- If the process does not help, follow the next one.
Reset Network Adapter
Try to restart your Network Adapter win shock protocol from the command prompt option:
- Click Start
- Type in cmd in the command prompt box
- Then find and right-click on cmd
- Next, type netsh winsock reset command and confirm the changes
- Next, reboot your computer after completing the actions
I have provided all these steps to help you solve the ARK Server Not Responding problem and to help you get the best gaming experience. Feel free to leave a comment below in case you need an extra suggestion.