Plant VS Zombie is a popular Android game that you can also play on your PC. Your computer can make the adventurous levels more interesting with a big screen and beautiful graphics. This new version of PVZ2 lets you battle with ancient zombies and Egyptian mummies and also some monsters from the future. This Plants VS Zombies 2 on PC installation guide will take you through some easy steps that you can perform to play the game on your computer.
Plants VS Zombies 2 on PC- What’s New?
This is the same game as it is available for the Android platform. But the only difference is that you can play it on a bigger screen with mouse/keyboard/controller as controlling options instead of touch screen. Since the new version has been released of this video game, you can notice some new features-
- Many new levels have been added
- More excitement and adventurous
- Travel past centuries to beat ancient zombies
- Jump to future and fight new monsters
- Awesome new game modes
- Many new plants with unique abilities that make the game more fun
Apart from these features, that game also comes with many other features which are not yet developed. But the game is more fun than ever.
How to Play Plants VS Zombies 2 on PC- Detailed Information
Many people prefer playing the game on their PC because of the high-quality graphics and bigger screen. If you are also willing to play the game on your computer for a better gaming experience, you can download Plants VS Zombies 2 on PC in some easy ways.
- Install a good Android emulator on your PC
- Search for the game in the emulator’s search box
- The last stage- play the game on your PC
In the below sections, I have clarified the details of these methods, so, check out the next sections. You can also read: How to Use a PS3 Controller on Windows PC
Play PVZ 2 from An Android Emulator
To start the process, first, you need to download an emulator for your PC or Mac device. An emulator allows you to download and Android app on your PC Android, Genymotion, Remix OS, etc. After downloading the emulator, follow the on-screen prompts to install the file on your computer. If you don’t want to download an emulator, you can still play the game using an online emulator named- Manymo. But if you already have downloaded and installed an emulator, follow these steps-
- Run the emulator on your computer and go to the search bar
- In the search bar, type in Plants Vs Zombies 2 game
- When you see the result, hit on its install button
- Now you can play it for fun!
You can play any Android game on your PC with these type of Android emulators. If there is another game you have played on your mobile and want to play it on your PC as well, don’t forget to mention the name in the comment box below.