If you are having GoPro Studio Not Working on your Windows 10, worry no more. I am going to teach you some easy hacks that will help in to solve the problem on your own. Find out the easy resolution methods from the sections below.
What is GoPro Studio and How Does GoPro Studio Not Working Occur?
GoPro Studio is a video editing software which can easily replace any good video editor available in the market. This tool is basically used for professional-quality output. You can edit your videos with this tool and use the preset music, theme, transition etc. to make your video look better. You can also cure your own videos of scratch with this tool. You can trim and mix clips as well as can adjust playback speed for slow motion or fast videos.
The issue GoPro Studio Not Working on Windows 10 can happen due to various reasons and can occur in any area of GoPro Studio all of a sudden. But whatever the reason is, just check out the following methods that will help you with the fixes.
How to Fix GoPro Studio Not Working-Windows 10 Solutions
If your GoPro studio is crashing, just perform the following steps for an effective solution. But before that, you need to make sure the two of the following factors:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of GoPro software on your Windows computer. If not, go to GoPro’s official website to download the latest release of the software version.
- Make sure your computer has the system requirements that are essential to run the software flawlessly.
- Click Start then right-click on My Computer/ This PC/ Computer then select Properties
- Scroll to the System Information section to check out the Processor and RAM
- Next, open Device Manager
- To find your graphics card, you need to click on the small arrow beside the Display Adapter option. Now check if the graphics card is supported for running the GoPro Studio version
You can also read: Sims 4 Not Working on your Startup
Make sure you have imported videos or pictures from your camera to your computer and then you are trying to import the files into GoPro Studio.
- Ensure that you are logged in as administrator
- From the desktop, right-click on the software icon and select Run as administrator
- Next, you have to download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package which is free. Also, make sure your computer has all the latest systems download-
- Windows System Updates
- Service Packs
- Here you have to check the details of Microsoft.Net Framework also need to make sure that the.Net framework is updated and working properly and not a corrupted file
- To make sure that your Windows is updating the right Windows components, follow the guides below:
- Click Start and type in the search box, type Turn Windows features on or off Choose Microsoft.Net framework 3.x.x from the results that appear
- Now check all the boxes
- Click OK
- If you come across more GoPro crashes, you need to reboot your system performing safe mode
- And try to run GoPro is safe mode again if you don’t find the solution, you need to contact GoPro customer support
These steps will help you in solving the GoPro Studio Not Working problem. If it does not help, the comment box is waiting for you.