Kik is another messenger app, which is available for Windows, Mac, and Android. This app is widely used by many users to chat with their friends. And now, I am gonna show you some quick steps to help you Download Kik for PC. But before that, let me show you some of the cool features of this app that you cannot ignore.
Why Should You Download Kik for PC?
Kik messenger is one of the most used messengers which is available for almost every platform. The app comes with tons of features that make the conversation with your friends more interesting.
- It comes with a unique chatting experience and gives you a total solution for your privacy. You can stay anonymous while chatting from Kik. You can easily change your username and create new accounts on Kik which is the main reason why most people preferred this messenger.
- You can send a message to anyone on your contact list along with sharing videos, files, and also can video chat with your friends.
- You can search on the web while using Kik and you don’t even have to close the window because the app comes with a built-in web browser that lets you search on the internet.
- The app comes with an easy-to-use interface
- The app comes with a ‘history’ feature that helps you retrieve older chats.
- You can use many customize features that comes with this app. It takes your chatting experience to a whole new level.
Easy Methods to Download Kik for PC
You can install Bluestacks, an Android emulator that will help you install Kik on your PC. After installing Bluestacks, perform the next steps-
- Launch the emulator on your PC
- Then go to the official website of Kik to download the APK file to install it on your computer
- Then find the downloaded APK file on your file manager
- Do a double-click on the file and wait for a few seconds
- The Bluestacks Android emulator will automatically launch and run Kik but if double-clicking it does not work, follow the below steps-
- You have to right-click on the APK file and select the ‘open with’ option
- From the new window, select a program to open the file with
- Then you have to select the emulator from the list
- Now, click OK to run Kik Messenger for PC
That’s all it would take for Bluestack to automatically load the APK file. Now sign in to Kik or create a new account to start chatting with your friends. Using Bluestacks Android emulator is the easiest solution to Download Kik for PC. But there are other emulators available on the internet that you can use. Android, Genymotion, etc. are one of the most used Android emulator available in the market. You can also read:
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on.
Drop a comment below telling us which emulator you used to Download Kik for PC. Also, tell us if you can help us with other suggestions.