If you are using Kodi media player, Exodus is a must have Kodi add-on. Installing Exodus will give you free access to unlimited movies and TV shows. If you are wondering how to install Exodus, let’s check out the end-to-end guide of How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on.
But before installing Exodus, it is important to change your device’s IP address and location. Browsing through copyrighted items can put you in legal risk so using a trusted VPN service is recommended.
unfortunately, there are some countries where Exodus is banned; check out the list if you belong to any of these countries.
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on- Banned Countries
So, in this case, if you use a correct premium VPN, you will be able to install Exodus on your Kodi media player. In the below section, I have provided some safe methods to help you with Installing Exodus Kodi Add-on. You can also read:
Download Kik for PC.
YOU CAN USE THE CYPER’S LOCKER REPO METHOD FOR HOW TO INSTALL EXODUS KODI ADD-ON
You can use Cyper’s Locker Repo to install Exodus on your Kodi media player and for that, you have to follow the steps I have included below.
- First, you need to open the Kodi media player
- Then go to System and File manager
- After that, you have to select Add Source in File manager
- And then you need to click on None
- Here type the following address- ‘http://a47b.cyper-media/coldfirerepo
- Now you can click Done and write any name you want in the box under option media source
- Now, you have to click OK and then go back to the Home screen and go to System>Add-Ons
- From there, select ‘install from zip file’
- And select the name you wrote earlier in the 5th step
- Then you have to select the repository.agent-x.x.x.zip and proceed further with the installation process
- After the installation process is successfully over, go back to System>Add-ons screen
- Then select the ‘install from repository’ option ,and you now should be able to see the Locker’s repo in the list
- You have to select the repo and find the Exodus add-on
- To install the add-on, just click on the install button
- Wait until the add-on enabled notification appears on-screen
That’s the method. Pretty easy, wasn’t it? Now you can enjoy free movies and TV shows on your Kodi media player. If the method does not work, you can follow the next one.
USE THE SMASH REPO METHOD TO KNOW HOW TO INSTALL EXODUS KODI ADD-ON
You have learned how to install Exodus on Kodi from Cyper’s Locker repo, you can easily install it from Smash repo as well. To install Exodus from Smash repo, let’s follow the steps below-
- Open Kodi and go to its home screen
- Then visit System > File Manager > Add Source in your Kodi device
- For the source, you have to select None, then type http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
- Now you can follow steps 5-14 from the previous method
These ways you can install the add-on on your Kodi device. Let us know in the comment box below if we can help you anything regarding How to Install the Exodus Kodi Add-on.