Many users have complained that after installing Avast SafePrice, it interrupts your browsing experience. It also becomes difficult to remove the extension completely from your computer or web browser. But I will teach you how you can get rid of this plugin easily and completely.
What Is Avast SafePrice Extension?
The Avast SafePrice add-on offers the best prices, coupons, and deals for online shoppers and appears at the top of your browser. There are some reasons why people use this plugin-
- It gives you the best prices for the items you are looking to buy
- You can find various coupons that you can use while shopping online
- It offers you amazing online shopping deals
But if you wish to remove it from your browser, just follow the sections below.
REMOVE AVAST SAFE PRICE FROM WINDOWS FROM YOUR CONTROL PANEL
You can remove the plugin from your browser from Windows control panel; check out the steps below to perform the easy task.
- You have to click on the Start button or press the Windows button from keyboard
- Now you have to find Control Panel and open it, or right-click on the start button to open control panel from the context menu
- After opening the Control Panel, locate Apps & Features
- If you are using Windows 10, visit Start > Settings > System to find Apps & Features
- In Apps & Features, click on Avast SafePrice to remove it
- After clicking on the app, you will find the option to uninstall it
- Then you can click the Uninstall button to remove the app from your computer
Rest, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. If you are using Firefox browser, you can perform the steps I have given in the section below to help you remove Avast SafePrice.
Remove Avast SafePrice From Mozilla Firefox
After removing the app from your computer, it is time to remove the extension from your Firefox browser as well. Follow these steps only if you are using Mozilla Firefox browser-
- You have to launch Firefox first, then open Menu>Add-on
- In the list of add-ons, find the Avast SafePrice extension
- Next to the extension name, click Remove
- You have to wait for a few seconds while Firefox removes this add-on from your browser
- Then close and open the browser again.
Remove Avast SafePrice From Google Chrome
If you are using Chrome browser, you can follow the steps to remove the Avast SafePrice extension from Google Chrome.
- Click the three horizontal dots from the upper right-hand of Google Chrome
- To expand additional options, click on More Tools
- You can see all the available extensions here
- Click on the option to open the Chrome Extensions page in your Chrome browser; or type Chrome://extensions to open the extension page
- Search for extensions and click on the desired extension when you find it
- Then click on the delete icon to remove this add-on from the browser
- After that, restart your Chrome
No one likes to use Internet Explorer nowadays, so I didn’t mention how to disable the extension from there. But if you need any other help related to Avast SafePrice, please drop a comment below. You can also read:
Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working and Windows Modules Installer Worker