Have you got your iPhone stuck on apple logo without restoring? And worried so much about your device? You are in the right place to resolve iPhone Logo Stuck issues.
Here you go with all easy fixes for your iPhone without any data loss.
You can meet the iPhone Logo Stuck problem without restoring while turning it on. The white Apple logo will stick to your phone screen. The problem is commonly known as “white Apple Screen of Death”.
By that time you can’t use your phone. As soon as possible you should fix it. The best solutions are here. Go through this article and fix your iPhone.
What Leads to iPhone Logo Stuck Problem?
iPhones got stuck on Apple logo due to some interruption in its startup routine. It can’t show the problems it, so it just stops working and cause screen death. Now have a look at the reasons why your iPhone logo stuck without restoring.
Jailbreaking your iOS Device:
Apple store doesn’t provide themes, applications or images to download to iPhone. So you may want to have all those stuff on your iPhone. Jailbreak is the process which eliminates hardware limitations of your phone.
Thus you can access root and ability to have all your desired stuff on your iPhone. But this may cause your iPhone to get stuck on the Apple logo. Jailbreaking your iPhone can cause incorrect modification of the file, a corrupted file system, error of data even restarting your iPhone while installing software.
iOS update is one of the main reason for iPhone Logo Stuck without restoring. Through the installation process, you may face some interruption on your device or on iTunes resisting it from completing the task.
You will see your device reboots automatically and never boots back to the white Apple logo on the black background.
As a result of hardware failure, you may have the issue. The connector cable of motherboard and screen get loosed or fails to cause hardware failure.
iPhone Stuck on Apple logo Without Restoring: Easy Fixes
Now you are aware of the reasons for white Apple Screen death. Let’s jump into the fixes. Some methods are provided below, use those and fix your iPhone Logo Stuck issue.
Method 1: Hard Reset
The simplest and fastest way to fix your iPhone Logo Stuck problem is performing a hard reset. Perform the following steps to hard reset your iOS device
- Press the Home button and Power button simultaneously for 20-30 seconds until you can see the logo.
Note: The Home button is the rounded button of the center and the Power button is on the right side of iPhone 6,6+,6s,6s+ and on the top of iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c model.
- Then leave the phone for half an hour it may get recovered.
Method 2: Restore iPhone to factory settings
The most effective method of getting rid of the problems over iPhone Logo Stuck without restoring is factory restore. It will cause you to lose your data saved on your iPhone. Read the followings to fix white apple screen death.
- At first your iPhone USB Cable to Dock Connector. Don’t hurry! don’t connect to your PC now.
- Next, hold the Home button and then connect to your PC.
- Then iTunes will start over automatically and you can keep your phone in recovery mode.
- Now you will be able to boot your iPhone easily into recovery mode. Within a few minutes, your iPhone will be restored.
Recover files after iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring
Now you are fixed with the problems of iPhone stuck on apple logo without restoring and if you want to get back your data follow the steps.
Restore from iTunes/iCloud backup
iTunes backup or iCloud backup offers the simplest way to restore your phone. But if you want to use iTunes or iCloud as a backup system you have to make sure that you have backed it up already before encountering the problem.
Besides, you may get concerned about losing the new data you have added and backed up.
Restore with Data Recovery Software
You can trust on data recovery tools designed for iPhones if you don’t have any pre-existing backup. You can restore all of your saved data like pictures, music, documents, messages, video files, emails whatever is saved on your iPhone.
Some recovery tools you would like to have. Choose wisely from the list.
EaseUs MobiSaver is a software to recover iOS data. You can use it to restore all data from your iPhone. Read the followings to have this recovery tool.
- At first, launch EaseUs MobiSaver.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Then choose your iPhone in “Recover from iOS Device”.
- Now hit the button “Scan” to get into scanning mode.
- Next, the app will find your all data and display them all.
- Click on any file from the left side then to preview the files.
- Now mark those you want back.
- Then click on the “Recovery” button to get them back.
- Finally, specify a folder to save them all.
Wondershare Dr. Fone:
Here is another recovery software Wondershare Dr. Fone. Recover your iPhone and have your saved stuff back.
- At first, download Wondershare Dr. Fone at first.
- Then connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Next, select the option “Scan” to scan your iPhone.
- You can see all the data on your PC now.
- Finally, select the stuff you want to restore, and have them back.
Read Also: Netflix Error on Chrome, Chrome Update Error
Give your iPhone back the lost memories. Read the followings to download Syncios Recovery tool. Three types of recovery modes are available in Syncios.
iOS Device Recovery:
- Connect your iPhone to PC first.
- Then scan your iPhone.
- Now preview your lost data.
- Finally, select your preferred ones to restore them.
Syncios also offers some unmatched features which you may like
iTunes Backup Recovery
You can recover those backup files from iTunes directly to your PC. Follow the steps we have mentioned below
- At first, extract the iTunes backup.
- Then select the lost data you want to retrieve.
- Now, preview the iTunes backup files.
- Finally, start to recover your lost data.
iCloud Backup Recovery
iCloud Backup Recovery options may also be useful to you if you want to access the data you backed up from your computer.
Do these simple things and fix your iPhone Logo Stuck Issue.
- At first, connect your iPhone to PC.
- Next, recover lost data from your iCloud backup.
- Now you can browse your iCloud backup file freely on PC.
This is one of the most comprehensive recovery software that Syncios. You can get back your saved data just by few clicks.
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Then preview and select photos and data you want to get back.
- Now Click on the Restore button to restore it.
Get your data back from iCloud also. You can retrieve it without damaging the new data from your iCloud backup
How to Avoid iPhone Logo Stuck Error
Though you are now aware of the reasons for your iPhone stuck on apple logo without restoring problems and it’s solutions also. You should be more careful about no to get into the white Apple Screen death. Now see the methods.
- Look after your iOS device.
- Use a protective case cover to prevent direct contact with the surface if it fell down. Because it may cause the iPhone to stuck on apple logo.
- Give it some rest. Do not use it for too much long time. As battery get exhausted and some other hardware devices may fail and cause your iPhone stuck on apple logo.
- Turn it off as much as possible, it gives some rest to your iPhone and minimizes the chances of your iPhone to get stuck on Apple logo.
- Keep your phone updated.
- Try to resist jailbreaking as it may cause your iPhone stuck on apple logo without restoring. Though jailbreaking will give you access to over themes and pictures and many more applications to install on your phone but it may cause iPhone stuck on apple logo. If you really want to jailbreak then save your all data in advance.
That’s it, Guys. It’s time to say bid adieu to you, Hope you got all fixes I have said here. Now just solve your issues related to iPhone stuck on apple logo.
Have a smooth experience with your iPhone.