Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219 is a very common problem for Windows operating system users. This is just a common Live Mail client problem that you can resolve within a few time span. But for that, you have to follow the easy step-by-step guide that I have provided in the sections below.
The inbuilt software is a client software that fetches email data directly to your computer. The best thing about this software is that you are able to configure and manage all your email accounts. But at the same time, if you encounter the certain error, you can always follow the steps below.
Configure Windows Live Mail Client- Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219
To configure the Client server settings and perform an easy resolution of the error 3219, please follow the steps below-
- First, open the Windows Live Mail Application and when the application finishes loading, watch the next step
- You have to select the Accounts tab and then click on the ‘+’ button
- Next, enter your Email ID, password and display name
- Select Manually configure Server settings and click on the checkbox below the display name and click Next
- Find Incoming Server Information and select IMAP
- Next, enter the following-
- Server address: imap-mail.outlook.com
- Port: 993
- Check the Requires a secure connection SSL option
- Next, we have to configure the outbound server, so, follow the next steps-
- To configure the outgoing server, use-
- Server address: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- Port: 587
- Next, you have to check these checkboxes-
- Requires Secure connection (SSL)
- Requires Authentication
- After that, click Next
So, now that you have successfully configured your mail client server, the Live Mail Server Error 3219 problem will no longer exist. But if you are facing the problem with a specific mail account, let’s try to remove the account and perform a fresh setup; follow the section below.
You can also read: How to Resolve Computer Not Responding Problem
Remove An Existing Account-Windows Live Mail Server Error 3219
Follow this guide to remove an existing mail account from the Live mail server-
- Go to the start menu and open the Windows Live Mail application
- Click on the Tools option then click Accounts
- Select the account from the list that you are trying to remove
- Next, select Remove
After removing the account, simply do a fresh startup to get rid of the issue. You can also connect your Gmail account to Microsoft email client to get all your important messages in one location.
Windows Live Mail- Wrapping Up
Remember not to worry when this type of problems occurs. You can always get the solutions after performing some quick troubleshooting steps. If you have any confusion regarding the server error 3219, don’t hesitate to comment below. Also, do tell us if you know some other solutions that can help you to fix the error.