A Logonui.exe Error in Windows 10 happens suddenly when you are using your computer or when the device just wakes up. But here I’m gonna show you some easy ways to resolve the issue. Follow the instructions carefully and fix the Windows 10 error in no time.
Reasons Why You Encounter Logonui.exe Error in Windows 10
The reasons why this error can appear on your Windows 10 PC is given below-
- The MSDN Disc 2464.3 software was not installed properly on your system
- A virus attack has affected the Logonui.exe file.
- Any other program software is interrupting the MSDN Disc 2464.3 software process
- Your antivirus program has mistakenly deleted the Logonui.exe file.
If these are the causes why you are encountering the issue, let’s check out the solutions below.
Resolves for Logonui.exe Error in Windows 10
I recommend you to follow the following steps to perform a less time-consuming resolve.
You can also read: Fix iTunes Backup Greyed Out - Reasons
Generally, the Logonui.exe Error in Windows 10 happens due to wrong Windows registry, but you can manually try to fix the Windows registry problem.
- To repair Windows registry- click the Start button
- Next, type ‘command’ in the search bar
- Hold the CTRL and Shift key on your keyboard and press enter
- A dialogue box will appear, asking for your permission; click Yes
- Next, a black box will be opened in front of you, along with it will appear a blinking cursor
- Now type ‘regedit’ in the black box and press Enter
- Now select the logonui.exe and then go to the file menu
- Choose Export
- Select the folder and save in the list of backup files
- Type in a name for the backup file
- In the Export range box, you have to select the ‘Selected branch’ option
- Save changes
Check if the issue is still present or not. If you are encountering the same problem, conduct a full malware scan on your PC. in case a malicious program is causing the issue, this will be solved after performing a full malware scan. Also, check if there are some temporary files that are causing the error. When we surf the internet, we store up some temporary files in our computer’s memory that brings up many issues. So, by deleting some unwanted junks can help us resolve the issue.
Sometimes a corrupted windows driver cause many software and hardware related issues. You can repair those damaged drivers or update them using a Driver Update Tool which can also help you with the possible fixes.
Another Resolve- Logonui.exe Error in Windows 10
If you want to save time for troubleshooting the Windows 10 error, you can try exploiting Window System Restore. There is always a solution available in the Windows latest updates. Always try to install the operating system to its latest versions which can help you resolve many issues and also improve overall Windows performance.
So, if you are still worried about the Logonui.exe Error, you can drop us a comment below.