Memory cards are our lifesavers. Yes, we store almost everything on it. Once saved we stop fearing about the data getting lost. May it be a vacation trip photographs, or a favorite movie. If it gets lost, it just kills our heart. What if the memory card itself has errors or have been damaged? It is too puzzling. But, yeah we have got some solutions that would ultimately fix the memory card errors and will give us our memory card back.
Of course, no one would be ever ready to lose the memories and the data stored in the memory card. Hence, there are some memory card recovery solutions that will ultimately fix the card errors without causing any hassle or trouble to your card or your device. There is some error causing scenes that you should know.
Causes of Memory Card Recovery
There are some common causes that lead you to memory card recovery. These causes can sometimes, damage the stored memories too. Let us check them out-
- One of the possible common error that leads to card recovery is incompletely written files or documents. In a hurry, we sometimes don’t care about the copying file and just pull off the card or the device while it’s still copying the data. This causes the card not formatted error.
- Sometimes, devices are brand specific. Yes, using a particular memory card for a particular device may or may not cause damage.
- Avoid inserting memory cards into the damaged device. Or else, remove memory cards from the damaged device.
- Reformat could be another common cause that will let you lose the data from the memory card and will make you run for a memory card recovery.
- There could be some kind of manufacturing defect as well. Some cheap memory cards can damage your device as well.
Solutions or tips to fix Memory card errors
Of course, you can recover the data from your memory card with easy solutions. But sometimes, this process might go wrong. Hence, here are some important points (tips) that will help you to rectify and get your memories back to the folder.
- Once you start feeling that there is something wrong with the memory card, you need to stop using it. This will stop the damage and prevent the data from getting over-written. Then, these data could be recovered only with a data recovery tool.
- It is very much better to keep a backup copy of your memory card. After all memory card is just a miniature metal-plastic piece. It could get lost, or probably even break at times. It is better to store or keep a backup on some other external drives or devices.
- It is absolutely not okay to store your memories and data on a memory card for a longer period of time. Hence, as mentioned above, it is better to keep them backed in some or the other device. A computer memory drive could help you.
You can also read: Seagate External Hard Drive Not Recognized
Memory Card recovery tools
There are some memory card recovery tools that will certainly help you to get the memories back to your device. You can simply search for some popular data recovery tools and software. Here are some:
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- WonderShare Data Recovery
- Recuva and
- MiniTool Partition
Memory Card is very important!
Memory cards have become the part and parcel of our daily life. Even technology and digital devices have become everything. Losing memory card data is a great loss. But here, you can simply use these methods and tips to fix the memory card issues. You can also recover the data using the mentioned data recovery tools.