If you are encountering the Micro SD Card Not Responding then don’t worry, ‘cause you’re not alone. We all use an external SD to expand our device memory, but sometimes it leads us to face many troubles if the micro SD card is corrupted. But follow these easy solutions to resolve the problem in no time.
Do you know, a single corrupted file can damage your entire SD card and leads to it’s not responding error? Yeah, you read that right; so better be careful what you put into your SD card before inserting it on your laptop or smartphone.
Steps for Micro SD Card Not Responding Recovery
Sometimes it shows the Micro SD Card Not Responding command and sometimes it shows Micro SD Card didn’t recognize your device. Along with that, there is a high chance of losing most of the data from your micro SD. To ensure you a simple recovery process, I have come up with a few hacks that can change the situation; kindly check out below-
Perform a Quick Recovery Method
Recovering data from a corrupted SD card can be difficult at times, but if you follow the steps below it would become easier.
- There are some recovery software available on the internet such as iCare
- Download the file recovery software on your device
- Then run the software program on your PC
- Select your SD card and click on Scan
- While the program is scanning your device, you have to wait for it till it finishes the process
- After the process is completed, you can view all your files inside the micro SD card
- Here you get a preview of your lost files; you can choose the ones you need to recover
Now that you have successfully recovered your important files and folders, let’s discuss how we can fix your Micro SD card not responding problem.
You can also read: DPC Watchdog Violation Error Windows
Easy Repair Method for Micro SD Card Not Responding
Once you have successfully recovered all your data from the micro SD card, you need to repair the card now. Follow the mentioned-below steps-
Update the Driver
- First, go to Computer and click on System Properties
- From the left hand side taskbar, click on Device Manager and next you will find the USB Controller option, click on the + button
- Next, you have to select Automatically search for driver software online
- After doing all these, wait for a while. Your system will scan and update your SD card driver
Use Disk Management
- Click Start and then Control panel
- Open the Administrative Tool and then select Computer management
- From the new tab, select Disc Management
- Find your Micro Sd from the driver viewer
- Right-click on the SD card and then you have to click Format
Micro SD cards are very useful and the cheapest way to expand our device memory storage. But if you face any problem with the SD card, you can go through the steps I have mentioned above. In case you have other suggestions regarding Micro SD Card Not Responding, please leave us a comment below.