Microsoft Outlook Not Responding : Easy Fixes
Microsoft’s Outlook is one of the most impressive clients available in the market. The Outlook allows you to set up your email service where you don’t require a browser to access to your email accounts. It also enables you to access multiple email accounts with one application. But if you are experiencing Microsoft Outlook Not Responding issue, follow the instructions I have given below to fix the issue.
How to Resolve Microsoft Outlook Not Responding Error on Window-
Disable Client’s Add-ins
Due to the installed add-ins problems, you can find error messages like “Outlook not responding”. Here you can close each and all of the running add-ins since it is not possible to pinpoint exactly which one is causing the difficulty.
- Go to tools from Outlook menu and click on the Trust Center button
- Next select add-ins and click GO
- Do not forget to uncheck all other add-ins and save the change
Close All Tasks and Applications
The Outlook is a complicated and useful application that operates with a lot of resources and data. Hence, sometimes it faces problems with required memory in performing the important process and the Microsoft Outlook Not Responding error occurs. At a time like this, you can close all the other applications that are not required at the moment and try to open Microsoft Outlook again.
You can also read: Fallout 4 Not Responding
Repair Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes repairing the software program can resolve the issue like the Outlook not responding error message. If problems like this appear, you may also see your application crashes and freezes.
- Go to the control panel of your system and close all the Office programs that are currently running; select Programs and Features and find MS office on the list of the programs that are currently installed.
- Next, right click on ‘Microsoft Office 2016’
- Save the changes by clicking the Change button
You have to use the Inbox Repair Tool (SCANSPST.EXE) which will try to troubleshoot your issues by scanning through your data files and will try to repair errors related to Outlook. Exit the currently opened Outlook window and go to Repair outlook Data Files and follow the on-screen instructions to repair the software.
It is necessary to update the applications that you use regularly. The new releases of any software can help you fix the bugs and glitches related to the previous version. If the auto-update feature is activated, this should be updated automatically. However, if it’s not, then you should go through the manual updating process.
Create a New User Profile
- Click on Start and go to the control panel from your computer
- Select Choose User Accounts
- After that, select Mail and click on Show Profiles.
This can help you to solve the problem. If you find the given methods helpful, please drop a comment below. Also, if you need any further information, we will get back to you shortly.