Periscope is free software available for Android devices that lets you broadcast new and live videos. But for the users who want to use this app on their PC, there is no direct way you can download this app. To access Periscope for PC, you have to use an Android emulator. So, let’s check out what we can do to use the app on our Windows device.
Periscope for PC Features
It is a live video broadcasting app where you will be able to see news, visit a required place and get to know more people on your interests with the world in real-time. And apart from that, these are some of the other things that you can do with the app-
- You can broadcast live videos and interact with friends through sharing hearts and comments
- Explore popular live streams from around the globe
- Search for broadcasts by location or your desired topic
- If you miss out a live video, you can watch the best parts on replay highlights
- You can also broadcast privately to your specific followers and friends
- You can instantly share those live videos to your social networks.
There are a several ways you can take care of the broadcasting app on your computer-
- Open it through an Android emulator
- Install Periscope with Nox App Player
Install Periscope for PC with Bluestacks- Android Emulator
Bluestack is an Android emulator that allows you to run any Android apps on your Windows or Mac device. Here are the useful steps for how to install Periscope using an Android emulator- Bluestacks.
- First, install Bluestack on your PC after downloading the installer package
- Then launch the app by clicking on the desktop icon
- When the app is opened, click on the My Apps button and search for Periscope – Live Video
- Sign in to your Google account to download applications from Google Play Store
- After that, you can start the installation process, depending on your internet speed.
You can also download the APK file and use Bluestacks to install the app. You can also read: Snipping Tools for Windows
Install Periscope with Nox App Player
Follow these steps if you didn’t like the previous ones.
- Firstly, you have to download and install the Nox player for PC
- After downloading and installing the player, run the app
- Log in to your Google account and use the search bar to search for Periscope – Live Video App
After these steps, you can freely use the app on your PC. There is an option, Ctrl ++ is the shortkey that is given within the Nox player. Let us know in the comment box below if you are having any problem downloading the Periscope for PC. Also, do not hesitate to share if you have other methods of installing the software on your PC.