If you want to install the Phoenix Kodi Addon, then you must know that due to various copyright violation, Phoenix Kodi has been taken down. However, there are many Pheonix alternatives are available and they will give you somewhat the exact experience you would get from this one. If you still want to know about Pheonix’s features and its installation process, this tutorial may help you. But before that, let’s check out some of the best Pheonix alternatives available.
- USTVNow Addon
- UKTVNow Addon
- Popcornflix Addon
- Aragon Live Addon
- cCloud TV Addon
- BBC iPlayer Addon
- IPTV Bonanza Addon
- Sports Devil Addon
- Halow TV Addon
Since you are here for Pheonix, let’s get started with its highlighted features first.
Phoenix Kodi Addon- Key Features
In the year on 2017 and 2018, Pheonix was the best Kodi add-on for Live TV. The add-on used to offer thousands of Live TV channels to watch News, Sports, Matches and TV Shows. The excellent and well-organized features became very popular among Kodi users. Below are some of the key features Pheonix used to provide us with.
- It allowed users to watch various live tv channels
- The Phoenix Sports was a special dashboard for sports lovers
- It offered live Sports channels as well
- Pheonix Add-on Kodi was totally free
- It never asked you to register for an account or for a PIN authorization
- The Pheonix dashboard offered Phoenix Latest Releases to provide you with all the latest updates.
There were many other awesome features that could be experienced only after installing the add-on on your Kodi device. You can install Kodi from Fusion TV Add-ons repository. Below is the repository that is currently working to install Phoenix for Kodi 17.6.
You can also read: AVG 2017 Serial Key
Working Pheonix Repository- 2019 Update
Repository name: Pheonix repository; repository address: http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/
Easy Installation Guide for Phoenix Kodi Addon-
Here are the step-by-step installation steps for Phoenix Kodi 18.0:
- First of all, run Kodi and if you are using firesticks, then go to Apps> and find Kodi to launch it
- Select the settings icon from the Kodi dashboard which kind of looks like a gearbox
- Here will come a list of options from where you will have to open system settings to perform some changes
- From the sidebar on the left, select Add-ons option to change some settings that will allow you to install any third-party add-ons
- This option is kept disabled by default and you have to Enable Unknown Sources to allow your device installing any official as well as unofficial Kodi add-ons.
- You have to download the Kodil Repo Script in ZIP file to install it offline; and for that, you will have to open your browser
- Visit http://bit.ly/kodilrepo and download the ZIP file on your Kodi device
- Close the browser after the download is completed and go to your Kodi home
- Next, choose the Add-Ons option from the left sidebar
- From the upper-left corner, select the package installer icon to install the Kodil zip file
- Select Install from zip file among various options
- Now navigate to the downloads folder and select the repository.kodil-1.3.zip. Now install the repository and you will find the Kodil repository is available in the list
- Now you are able to install any add-on just by selecting its name
- Now, over various repository list, pick Kodil repository.
- And if you are willing to install add-ons to watch videos, movies, and tv shows; open video add-ons folder.
- In the list of various add-ons, you will find Pheonix; open its folder on Kodi 17.6.
- And in the last step, hit that install button from the bottom right corner of Kodi dashboard to install Phoenix on Krypton 17.6.
That’s all you needed to know about the Phoenix Kodi Addon installation process. Let me know in the comment box below if you have an any better suggestion.