There are millions of our favorite apps and games are available in the Google Play store which we can download and use in our Android mobile phones. However, the good news is that, if you want you can download and Install those stuff on your Windows PC too. Check out the Play Store For PC installation guide.
Play Store For PC- Download of Your Windows Computer
There is not a single app which is not available in Google play store. Perhaps, it is the most dynamic app store available in the world which provides you the latest apps available in no other platforms. So, to download Play Store on your PC, follow the methods mentioned below.
Use Chrome Web Store-Play Store For PC
Google Chrome Web Store is a Google app which is available in your Chrome browser. Here you can get all apps compatible for your PC- let’s follow the steps below-
- Open the Chrome browser in your PC and type Google Play Store Chrome Web Extension in the search bar and press Enter
- The web page of the official Chrome extension will open in front of you
- From the top-right corner, click on the add to chrome button and after that a page will open up, asking for your permission to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- Another pop-up window will appear and will ask you to Add app or to Cancel; click on the Add app button
- This process adds the play store extension on your Chrome browser and you can find the extension beside the search bar
- Once you click on the Play store button, it will take you to an online webpage of Google app store where you can find thousands of apps compatible with your device.
However, the Chrome Web Store is not the only place where you can download Play Store For PC. Follow the next process to download the Play store on your computer.
You can also read: BOOTMGR is Missing on Windows PC
Download Play Store For PC-Android Emulator
You can download the play store on your computer using a third-party Android emulator. Sometimes there are apps that are not compatible with your device, so, in this case, you can use an Android Emulator. This emulator works as a connection between your Android phone and PC. One of the names of such apps is Bluestacks.
- First, download Bluestacks on your computer
- After the download is completed, a small box will appear on-screen saying, Extracting. Wait for a few minutes till it completes the process and then go to the next step
- The emulator will open once you click on its icon
- From the new page, you will have to sign in to your Google account
- As soon as you complete the sign in process, you’ll be redirected to the Google Play Store
- Now, you can browse through all the apps that you want to download on your computer
Now you can enjoy all the latest and compatible apps on your PC. If you have any suggestion regarding the download procedure of Play store on PC, please tell us in the comment box below.