We understand that you have the “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working” error which is very common among League of Legends game players. But if you follow some easy methods, you can resolve the “PVP.Net Patcher Not Working” Error in a few periods! Check out the methods covered in the later sections to discover the troubleshooting process and more.
Check Out the Easy Methods for “PVP.Net Patcher Not Working” Error
There are some easy ways which you can follow to resolve the error. Moreover, you don’t need to download any special tools or applications for that. You can also read: Unable to Connect to Nvidia
Method 1- Run PVP.Net Patcher with Admin Username and Password
This is the simplest of ways to fix the PVP.Net Patcher not responding error is to launch the game under administrator credentials. Any application which is having this kind of errors can be fixed through admin login. By this way, you are preventing your firewall from blocking the application. Follow the below instructions to know how to grant administrator license to your gaming program.
- Do a simple right-click on the application launcher icon and select the Run as administrator option
- If the application runs smoothly on your desktop, proceed with the next steps
- Right-click on the application launcher icon again and this time you have to click the Properties option
- Now go to the Compatibility tab and from there, check the Run this program as an administrator box
- After that, click on the Apply button to save the changes you made and after that, click on Ok to exit
Even after following all these steps perfectly, you still encounter the error message, please follow other resolution methods.
Method 2- End the Application Task
Even when you encounter an error message, you can still find the program on your task manager. Many users find this solution helpful for resolving the error. You can end the task from Task manager window and restart the program again to find the problem gone.
- Launch the program and wait for the error message to show up and when it does, press Windows logo key and R at the same time
- Now, in the empty box, type in taskmgr to launch the task manager window
- Go to the task manager process window and from there, look for the game
- When you find the application name, right-click on it and click on the End task button; it will close the game
- When the application closes completely, right-click on the game icon from your desktop and choose Run as administrator
- Again check if you can run the program without a glitch
- If you can launch the program without getting the error message, right-click on the program again and choose Properties
- From there, navigate to the Compatibility tab and check the Run this program as an administrator box
- Then again, click on Apply to save the changes and close the window by pressing OK
All these steps will help you resolve the issue within a less time span. But if you think you have other effective solutions, don’t forget to leave us a comment below.