The Service Registration Corrupt problem appears after installing Windows 10 operating system or just after the recent update. This is a pretty common issue for the Windows 10 users. You don’t have to worry about this Windows error since I have come here after the possible solutions. Just check out the steps that you can perform to resolve the problem.
I have the step-by-step guide that you can follow to resolve the Solve Service Registration Missing on Window problem. So, look into the easiest and proved methods for solving the Windows 10 problem.
A Complete Guide for Service Registration Corrupt on Windows 10
You can solve the Service Registration Corrupt using different methods, and in this section, I am gonna tell you a few of them, you can choose one according to your convenience.
Use the Command Prompt Option
You can choose the basic command prompt option to solve the issue; you just need to follow these steps-
- Press Windows logo key and R together to launch the run box
- Then you have to enter cmd from the command prompt
- Now, in here, enter ‘sfc/scannow’
The computer will now finish the scan process and will detect the corrupted files or bad sectors. After your system finishes the process, you can reboot your system. You now can check if the problem is solved or not. You can know more than Service Registration Corrupt right here.
You can also read: 0x000000f4 BSOD Error
Use Windows Update Service
If you do not how you can resolve the error using the update services list, find it out from the steps below-
- Click on the Start button and open the Run box
- Then type ‘services.msc’ there and press the enter button
- From the list of active services, search for Windows Update Properties
- You have to change the ‘Startup type’ to Automatic from the general tab
- Just click Apply
- Click the button ‘Start’ to start the service
- Next, you have to click Apply then OK to exit Windows Update Properties
After the above-mentioned procedure, you need to start a few other services-
- Cryptographic Service
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service
After finishing this process, you can try to update or install your Windows 10 operating system.
You Can Tweak Windows Firewall Settings
Your computer is able to communicate with the server when you tweak your Windows firewall settings. If your firewall is outdated, it can block the update file. Follow the mentioned-below tutorial to change your PC’s firewall settings.
- Click Start to open Control panel of your PC
- From the top-right corner, click on the ‘View by’ option
- Now search for the Windows Firewall and select that
- Next, from the left panel, you have to turn off the Firewall
- Then confirm the changes and click OK to save the changes
If none of the above-mentioned solutions help, you can try to disable your antivirus and check if the issue is solved or not. If disabling it does not help, remove it completely from your system.