There are probably many interesting photo editing apps available in the market, but nothing is as interesting as Snapspeed. Snapspeed is powered by Google, available in Google Play Store. If you love using the app on your mobile, then go for the PC version too. But sadly, there is no direct link available to download Snapseed for PC. So, you have to follow this guide.
What Is Snapseed for PC?
The Snapspeed app is full of smart features just like other standard photo editing apps, but with some better quality. The app comes with the most powerful user-interface that provides us with amazing tools to enhance and create artistic results on our shots. After editing with this smart app, you can share those pictures with your friends in social media such as Snapshot, Instagram etc. So, let’s quickly check out the most amazing features of this app.
- Automatic and manual enhance settings available to edit your photos
- Available 29 intelligent tools for artistic effects on your photos including HDR, brush, healing, perspective, and more
- Supports files like JPG, PNG, and RAW as well
- You can tweak styles as much as you want without having to worry about any restrictions
- Save the changes you have used and reuse them to the same photos or a different one
- You can edit RAW files and save them to high quality like JPG and similar
- You can also change the picture quality and bring out the details that were not visible before; use enhancement tools and color accuracy
- Crop using the standard sizes or any size you want to apply
- Straighten skewed angle and you can also rotate 90 degrees to any sides
- The white-balanced tool improves shadows and can create a natural color overall
Apart from these ones, there are many features available that can blow your mind. So, it’s better to move on to the installation process. You can also read: Xender for PC
How to Install Snapseed for PC?
As there is no official Snapspeed file available for PC, we need to use an Android emulator. An emulator, such as Bluestacks can mirror the Android platform on your PC where you can easily install any Android app.
- The first thing is to download the Bluestacks emulator from their official website
- Then install the app using the downloaded package
- Open Bluestacks after installing; click on the desktop icon
- After launching the application, you have to sign in to your Google account
- Now from the dashboard of your Bluestack emulator, search for Snapspeed
- When the result comes in the Google Play Store just like it usually does on the Android platform, hit that installation button
- The app will automatically be installed on your PC or Windows laptop
When installed, open Snapseed for PC and use it for free. You can edit your photos perfectly and access to lots of features at one go. Tell us in the comment box below if you have found another app as cool as Snapseed for PC.