If your computer is unable to run Windows 8 then you can install Windows 8.1, but for that, you will need the Windows 8.1 Product Key. I am going to give some activation keys that can help you with the installation process. So, check out the sections I have provided below to find the activation key and enjoying the amazing new features of Microsoft’s Windows update.
Find the Windows 8.1 Product Key for Free
The product key is 25 characters long and looks like this: PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, you can find the activation key from the following locations:
- If you have bought a computer with Windows operating system pre-installed, you can find the Windows 8.1 serial key from the sticker printed on your CPU
- If you have bought a PC from a local retailer, ask him/her for the product key
- In case you have bought an operating system CD/DVD, you can find the product key inside the product box
- If you have made an online purchase, you will get the serial key sent to your inbox
Now check which of the Windows 8.1 Product Keys from the below list works for you. You can also read: Windows 7 Product Key
WINDOWS 8.1 PRODUCT KEYS- NEW KEYS ADDED
If you are looking for a free product key, check out the list I have included here.
FIND OUT A WINDOWS 8.1 ULTIMATE PRODUCT KEY
These activation keys are genuine and should work but in case you are facing a problem, the reason can be that other users have already used the key. In that case, try another key which should work. But if none of them work, then please come back again after a few days. We update our database regularly, and so do we update the activation keys.
Activation Procedure of Windows 8.1 Product Key
These are the easy steps to follow for a successful Windows installation. But make sure to avail the serial key before.
- Close all opened programs
- Then click on Start and you have to open the Run app next
- From the newly appeared dialogue box and text box, enter “slui 2”
- When the activation window opens, enter the Windows 8.1 Pro product key, find the one works from above
- After you enter the key, your operating system will automatically try to activate Windows 8.1
It should take a few minutes, so wait for it when the processing is ongoing. After that, you should be prompted to restart your computer and when it starts again, check the status of Windows. If you are successfully able to activate your Windows installation, congratulations! If you are having a problem with the same, or want any suggestion, just drop a comment below of this section to get additional Help.