Are you looking for free Windows product key? I got you covered here. Check out the free Windows 8 Pro Product Key to easily activate your Windows OS. I will also tell you where you can get Windows 8 upgrade on your PC and how to activate Windows using the free activation key.
Where Can I Get Windows 8?-Windows 8 Pro Product Key
If your computer has a genuine copy of Windows 7, you maybe can get a free Windows 8 update from Microsoft. Otherwise, if you purchase a genuine copy of Windows, the Windows 8 Pro Product Key will be included in that package. If you think your system can install a Windows 8 upgrade, check out the steps below-
- First, you have to run the Windows Upgrade Assistant on your computer
- The upgrade wizard will detect the hardware of your PC
- It may asks you to download updated files if your computer has no compatibility issue
- Wait for sometimes when Windows downloading and installing the updated files.
If your system is not eligible for a free upgrade, you have to perform the following steps-
- Purchase Microsoft Windows from their official website and install it on your computer using the product key that comes with the package
- You can also buy a computer that comes with pre-installed Windows
- Get a copy of Windows and activate it on your PC using a free product key.
Where to Get Windows 8 Pro Product Key?
When you try to activate Windows 8, you will always require the product key. But if you have no idea how does the product key look like or how to get one, please check out the section below. Also, take a look at Avast Safezone Browser Download for Free
Your Windows 8 Pro Product Key will contain 25 characters which will look like this:
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
If you have purchased the Windows copy, you can find the activation key inside your DVD/CD box. If you have purchased it online, you should receive an email with the activation key.
Windows 8 Pro Product Key- Updated
It is not always possible for everybody to be able to purchase a product key. And in that case, I got you covered. Here are some of the working product keys that you can try. These are free, and you don’t have to worry about anything.
These keys should work on the majority of the Windows users. However, if a key does not work for you, you should check out the remaining ones. The list is quite long, and I hope you will not face a problem. But if you still find none of these keys useful, then maybe some other users have already used them. In that case, come back again after some days. We update our database on a daily basis to avoid all kind of difficulties.