Xender is a pretty useful app for Android users. It helps us sharing contents with our friends that we cannot share in social media, such as an apk file. But we will be sharing some useful methods by which you can use Xender for PC. But before that, let’s discuss some of the top features of Xender.
Xender for PC Features
With Xender you can transfer files between two devices regardless of the size and pattern of the files, you can send them within just a matter of second. With Xender, you can share movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs and so on. You can easily install the application on various platforms but Mac-based computers don’t have a dedicated version of Xender.
- The application is totally free to use and no hidden charge included
- With Xender, you can connect two devices at once wirelessly and exchange files without an internet connection
- This cross-platform tool helps you to connect your computer with your smartphone
- The file transfer speed of the app is also high in the comparison of LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
- You can send almost all types of file including .exe and .msi type of files.
- The interface is also very user-friendly
So, that’s all we had to say about its features. Now, let’s move on to the next section to learn different things about Xender for PC.
How to Download Xender for PC: New Method
This is a very simple to apply method to download Xender for PC; follow up these steps-
- First of all, you have to download the Xender’s Windows version from the official store- Xender.com
- From the download page, click on the navigation menu to hit the download button
- Click on the download button and you will be redirected to the Windows store
- From there, click on the Get App button and the download process will start automatically
- When the download process is over, do a double-click on the xender.exe file.
- After this, a pop-up menu will appear and you have to select the Run button
- Then to accept the license agreement, click Yes
- After which, follow the on-screen instructions and you can easily perform the rest steps of the process.
These are steps from the new method. If you would like to go for the old method, check out the next section. You can also read: Snapseed for PC
How to Download Xender for PC: Old Method
If the new method does not work, you can go for this one.
- Download and install an Android emulator; the best one is Bluestacks
- Then install Bluestacks after downloading it from the official website
- Open the emulator and sign in to your Google account for the next step
- Then from the Bluestacks dashboard, go to the Google Play Store which exactly looks like the Android interface
- Search for the Xender app and install it
After going through these steps, you are ready to use Xender for PC. Please do tell us in the comment box below if you need any guide after installing the application. Also, don’t forget to mention if you know any other method for installing Xender for PC.