You can download Xpadder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP to simulate your keyboard and mouse movements using a standard gamepad. If you want to play a PC game that does not support controller, you can download Xpadder. You can use tool easily with a web browser, music player, video player, and many other applications. So, let me teach you about Xpadder for Windows 10 and how to use it on your computer.
Xpadder Features- Xpadder for Windows 10
Xpadder is well-known for its amazing features compatibility of working on all platforms. So, let you show you some of the best features that Xpadder comes with.
- With Xpadder, you can control your Windows computer
- You can play any games even if they do not support a controller.
- It improves the controller support for the games they do not have good support over controllers
- It can emulate your mouse and full Windows keyboard
- You can play multiplayer games with Xpadder
- Xpadder for Windows 10 provides controller support for DOS games
- It also allows you to browse through various kinds of games and you can play them for free
- Xpadder can control your media player and other Windows software programs using a game controller
- It supports up to 16 controllers simultaneously
- It provides Rumble and vibrates features for the games that do not come with the feature
- You can download and install it for free Windows XP and Vista, apart from that, Xpadder for Windows 7, 8, 10 is also available.
- You can easily handle Xpadder with a joystick, gamepad, and arcade sticks
- You can download Xpadder for free for all your Windows operating system.
Where Do I Get the Free Version of Xpadder for Windows 10?
I am going to share both free and paid methods below that will help you download Xpadder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or XP (32-bit/64-bit). Just follow the given steps carefully to get the work done.
Free Download of Xpadder
You can download Xpadder for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or XP (32-bit/64-bit) for completely free but for that, you have to use the older version of this emulation app. The older version does offer a lot of features but you cannot get the new features which added to the latest update. Still, I have found many people happily using the older version of this app.
- Go the official website or Xpadder
- And check for the Xpadder download options for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP
- Download the compatible file and then you have to install it on your computer
- You now have to plug in a controller and Xpadder app will run
You can configure your controller using any Xpadder version- old and free, paid and new. You can also read: Showbox for PC
Paid Version of Xpadder
You can get the latest paid version of Xpadder for only $9.99. You just have to make a payment first and then you will get the download link.
- Visit their official website https://xpadder.com
- Then you have to select your language and country
- On the next page, you will need to enter your email id.
- Xpadder will send you an email
- You have to open your inbox to view the email and then find the link given
- After clicking on the link you will be able to make a payment
- Then you will be able to download the new version of the Xpadder app
When you make the payment, you will automatically get the latest version of Xpadder.
Can I Use More Than One Controller with Xpadder App?
The answer is yes. You can use Xpadder with up to 16 controllers. That means it supports multiplayer games and you can play with your 15 friends with the controllers. When you install Xpadder, multiplayer PC games become more enjoyable. With Xpadder, you can also configure each of the controllers individually and your friends will be able to map buttons however they like. Similarly, they can also turn off the gamepad feature if they do not want to use it. You can manage settings for your game controllers by following the steps below-
- Open Xpadder control panel and go to settings
- Click on General settings and from there you can see the list of controllers attached to your system
- Then you have to select a controller that you want to manage
- After that, change the settings and save the controller profile
In case you do not want to change anything to your gamepad settings, you don’t have to. You can change the default settings which are automatically loaded when you plug in a controller to your Windows computer.
How to Use Xpadder- User Guide
You just need to install the application on your PC and after that, plug in a joystick and your system will automatically recognize it. Xpadder has a fine interface where you can easily map the controller keys to your keyboard, and you can modify other settings as well. You can easily map keys so that every key on your computer’s keyboard is bound to each button of the controller. If your controller supports the force feedback feature, you can easily turn that on or off based on your convenience.
How Does Xpadder Application Works on PCs?
You can also use Xpadder to play games without a joystick. It simply emulates your computer’s mouse and keyboard and receives inputs from the gamepad then translate it into keyboard and mouse language. Your computer takes it as a signal coming from your keyboard and mouse.
Over 4 million users have already installer the Xpadder for Windows 10 app on their PC to get an awesome gaming experience. If you have still not downloaded it yet, do it now.
Does Xpadder Work Only with Joystick?
No. This app works with a majority of external PC controllers which includes-
- Drum kit
- Dance mat
- Steering wheel
- Arcade stick
If you have any other type of controller, Xpadder might be able to support it. So, just install the Xpadder for Windows 10 app and plug in your controllers and start using it. At the same time, if you need any help, do not forget to drop a comment below.