If you like to use Zedge on your mobile phone then you will also like Zedge for PC. The application gives us free access to unlimited ringtones, wallpapers, and games and you can download the Zedge for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 as well. If you are a Mac user, you can also download the app on your Mac computer. Here we will talk about everything you need to know about this amazing software.
Zedge for PC- Features
As said before, you can download free live and static wallpapers with the help of this app. Additionally, you can also download free games and ringtones with this app. Now, look at some of the most interesting features of this app-
- Thousands of amazing live and static wallpapers available
- You can download ringtones and notification tones for your phone and desktop
- You can access everything you want with a help of a single click
- Everything you might want, are arranged in categories
- The “suggestion” feature allows you to search items easily
- You can also customize your phone the way you like and want
- All files are saved in your device for easy access
- You can save items in your “favorites” list without having to download them
- You can set wallpapers within the app and can set them to change automatically
- App widgets are available
How to Get Zedge for PC?
Zedge is the easiest way to customize your phone. But unfortunately, this app is only available in Android platform and you have to download an Android emulator to use the app on your computer. But if you don’t want to download an emulator, you can use it from online.
Run Zedge on PC With Bluestacks
- Download and install Bluestack from their official website
- Then run the tool by clicking on the desktop icon
- After launching the emulator, sign in to your Google account
- After that, you will be able to see the functions of the Android Google Play store on your computer
- Open the Play store and search for Zedge then hit the Install button
- Then the app will be automatically installed on your computer
These steps will allow you to use the software on your computer. You can alternatively, try out the next method. You can also read: ASUS Smart Gesture
Zedge from Online Browser
- Open any web browser on your system
- Visit Manymo (online Android emulator) from that browser
- You have to create a free account then
- With the newly created account, sign in to Manymo
- Now you can see an Android phone running on your browser
- Now open Google Play Store and search for Zedge
- Hit the Install button when you find it.
That’s all. Now you can run Zedge on your PC without having to download an emulator. If you find another way to use Zedge on PC, please tell us in the comment box below.